We are uniquely qualified to offer strategic roadmap development and siting services to governments, utilities, and companies requiring access to clean and firm energy generation. Performing an analysis of your needs could save you from pursuing a less-than-optimal direction. Roadmaps need to consider:
· Sustainability / Business continuity
· Generation types and quantity / Scalability / Modularity
· Reliability / Control over access
· Cost reduction/ competitiveness
· Industry / Market pressures
· Environmental / Decarbonization targets
· Risk management
· Partnerships and market development opportunities
Having a Roadmap in place is essential to making high-valued decisions and investments. What is a Roadmap?
· High-level Strategy document
· Identifies strategic activities in support of Corporate objectives and external obligations and pressures.
· Aligns with Corporate governance and policies
· Working document that changes and adapts over time
· Includes the Siting Strategy and high-level activities
· Communication tool
Technology agnostic, we focus our evaluations on sites, energy requirements, and technology characteristics that result in best-suited solutions for specifically determined objectives. We evaluate complex interdependent variables needed to optimize site(s) evaluation and selection (brownfield and greenfield). We support our clients in gaining a better understanding of these variables and their interdependencies.
· Site Selection
· Technology readiness and assessment
· Site rightsizing / co-generation options
· Financial considerations
· Project execution & timelines
· Engagement activities with various Stakeholders
· Government energy and fiscal policies
· Additional challenges such as supply chain and human capital
· Fuel (availability, development, waste management, by-products)
Copyright © 2023 Lions Global - All Rights Reserved.